M&A Analyst, Tech-enabled FS
- Performance of initial commercial / financial analysis on prospective acquisition targets.
- The production of valuation and "Investment Hypothesis" documents to support formal offers and Investment Committee proposals.
- When a target is in the due diligence stage, the review and assessment of initial valuation assumptions and the performance of initial financial due diligence.
- The review of financial due diligence performed by third party accountants.
- On occasions, the candidate will support the M&A Manager / executive management team in other areas including (but not limited to):
- the preparation of investor and other internal presentations; and
- analysis of the performance of an acquired business 6-12 months post acquisition.
- The candidate will ideally be ACA (or ACCA) qualified with strong financial and strategic analytical skills. Advanced excel skills are required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential.
- M&A/TS experience is desirable, but not obligatory.
- Financial Services-sector experience is important.