Associate Director Financial Sponsors - Fund Finance
- Responsibility for a specific set of existing FS clients which will span private markets asset classes.
- Originate, structure, execute and manage new bilateral and syndicated fund finance debt opportunities across the product spectrum., with a view to achieving an appropriate risk / reward balance
- Manage existing loan assets (all aspects including but not limited to, analysis of ongoing fund performance and monitoring of utilisations and repayments) which are currently deployed to the specific client set. This includes managing and executing all credit renewals and ancillary credit limits.
- Prepare and present credit and investment committee proposals in line with the above. This includes internal FS forums and those external to the business including the formal sanctioning chain.
- A motivated self-starter with direct relevant experience in private markets investing, including fund finance, leveraged finance or equity, either funds or direct.
- A strong practical understanding of credit risk in the fund finance environment.
- Proven ability to build and manage relationships with a highly sophisticated client set.