Investment Manager, External Manager Oversight
- Finance Network
- London, United Kingdom
- £competitive base and bonus - £according to experience
- 04 Aug 2022
- 09 Aug 2022
- Job Function
- Industry Sector
- Finance - General
- Employment Type
- Full Time
- External manager selection, appointment and termination, primarily in fixed income.
- Analyse and evaluate opportunities in fixed income.
- Carry out monitoring activity on managers, according to the Public Markets monitoring framework for the fund.
- Project based research on other asset classes.
- The role is suitable for an individual who has experience of either manager selection or portfolio management - ideally a combination of both skills.
- The successful candidate will have experienced at least one market cycle
- Ideally the candidate will have deep knowledge of most fixed income sub-asset classes, as well as some exposure to equities and alternatives.
- Required skills are to be able to work independently, and diligently within agreed timelines. Collaboration and strong communication skills are necessary.
- Effective prioritisation and forward planning.
- Depth of experience in similar position in asset management
- Ideally, direct experience of portfolio management or manager selection in multiasset investing
- Demonstrated understanding of Fixed Income, alternative and equity investment strategies
- Strong quantitative skills, comfortable with formulas, performance measurement methodology, and risk measures.
My client is committed to creating an inclusive and diverse environment, which values diversity and welcomes people from all backgrounds and walks of life. They offer market leading benefits to staff, including DB pension scheme and very generous family leave including 12 months full pay maternity leave and 6 months paternity leave amongst other available benefits.