Senior Investment Specialist - London - Quantitative Beta Strategies / Index / ESG
- Head of the Investment Specialist team reporting directly to the Global Head of Business Development & Client Relationship Management, and responsible for helping to grow business with both asset owners (for core index solutions) and asset managers (for satellite index solutions),
- Feed into the overall strategy of the business from a technical perspective, and within single factor and multi-factor-based equity investing within a quantitative framework or index framework
- Proven experience and deep understanding of single-factor and multi-factor indices, ESG indices, and macroeconomic factor equity indices.
- The successful candidate needs to have very strong academic qualifications (to PhD level on a financial topic) and relevant investment credentials e.g. CFA or CAIA.
- Strong presenter with the ability to convey complex quantitative ideas and academic research to a range of audiences, from one-on-one meetings with institutional prospects to large audiences
- The ability to help build long-term relationships with asset owners, asset managers, and consultants through a consultative and sophisticated approach to sales.
- A strong passion for solutions-based sales.
- Ability to interact at a senior level within an asset manager, index provider, or reputable financial institution.