Systems Operations & Admin, Assistant Vice President
- Bachelor's/Master's degree in Finance, Economics, Financial Engineering, Mathematical Finance or other relevant area.
- 7+ years of experience (AVP) / 5-7 years of experience (Officer) / 3-5 years of experience (Sr. Associate) / 0-3 years of experience (Associate) with prior trading support, fund accounting or trading experience
- Proficient understanding of SQL.
- Familiarity with industry software providers to promote platform interoperability (i.e. Bloomberg PORT, CRD, BRS Aladdin, SimCorp Dimension, Factset, Fidessa Minerva, Eze Software, etc.) (preferred)
- Advanced working knowledge of financial instruments including Equity, Fixed Income, Derivatives and Combinations.
- Customer service mindset motivated to resolve customer concerns quickly and thoroughly
- A team player who demonstrates a positive, collaborative, solution-based thinking
- Strong project management and organization skills, with the ability to manage multiple and competing priorities
- Process oriented
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good communication skills with the ability to translate highly technical information into clear and concise business language
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, globally structured environment with the ability to work outside of normal working hours to support 24/5 global coverage
- Hands on experience with the Charles River IMS application (required for Officer/AVP)
- Experience with Salesforce (preferred)
What You Do
- Apply frameworks for categorization, prioritization and escalation to all inquiries/issues for consistent service.
- Follow a streamlined operational process for receiving and resolving service requests with a sense of urgency
- Create, document, and track the status of requests through closure in a centralized workflow tool for data quality and process transparency
- Proactively communicate accurate and timely information to clients and stakeholders about open service requests/issues
- Partner with clients and stakeholders to resolve production issues with clearly identified short- and long-term solutions and timelines
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers