Product Development Associate, Fixed Income
- Manage senior stakeholders around the business
- Define, develop, and deliver product strategy
- Ensure all product developments are innovative and have clear outcomes
- Managing the delivery of an AUM and revenue generating product proposition strategy
- Keep up to date with market activity
- Regular analysis of customer, industry and regulatory activity
- Provide detailed product and propositional input at internal and external meetings
- Keep up to date with industry and competitor innovations in the product space
- Develop close working relationships will all relevant internal colleagues and external stakeholders
This is a great opportunity to have exposure to the top of the business with plenty of permanent opportunities for the right person.
Ideally the candidate will have anywhere between 2 and 5 years investment management experience and strong Fixed Income knowledge.