Associate - European Direct Lending Portfolio Management
- Providing assistance to deal teams with assigned investments and general portfolio management including quarterly valuation and reporting;
- Communicating with portfolio company management to ensure timely and appropriate ongoing reporting standards;
- Supporting senior investment professionals in potential balance sheet restructurings with detailed Excel financial models including cashflow analysis, and related capital structure analysis;
- Analysing portfolio trends and market leverage and pricing development;
- Analysing stressed/distressed debt of the portfolio;
- Supporting ongoing fundraising and existing investor relationships;
- Maintaining and developing investment track record;
- Responsibility for the compilation of detailed asset by asset investor reporting;
- Assisting with investor presentations and queries.
- Self-motivated and driven;
- Ability to work within a fast moving, demanding and dynamic environment;
- Creative problem solver;
- Good team player;
- Impeccable integrity and trustworthiness;
- Advanced MS Excel and Powerpoint skills.