Things to note:
- Respond to current client queries as well as handle prospective client requests, providing relevant knowledge about asset flows.
- Elevating and supporting the sales and investment team as well as liaising with back and middle office for relevant data and documents.
- Analyse and report investor's asset flows, additionally assisting management with developing reporting tools to assess distribution activity and effectivity.
- Work closely with the technology team to cooperate on issues arising from CRM. Managing collaboration on areas such as CRM design, implementation and data integration.
- Utilising industry knowledge, identify and implement sales and marketing opportunities.
- Develop knowledge of relevant regulations, liaise with the legal and compliance team to ensure requirements are being met during sales processes.
- Keep informed and report monthly milestones and highlights from throughout the wider business.
- Demonstrable project management and communication skills.
- Someone with 2-4 years of experience in financial services and/or sales support.
- A numerical, analytical eye comfortable handling data, reports and analysis. Advanced ability to utilise MS office is imperative.
- Knowledge of (CRM) Salesforce and PowerBI would be preferred. The successful candidate will curate instructions and utilise said documents to conduct training sessions on these platforms and ensure proper usage of the systems.
- Ability to convey themselves in a professional manner and maintain relationships across several teams in the business, as there will often be exposure to senior leadership.
- Investment Management experience would be ideal. However, strong knowledge of investment vehicles and markets is critical.
- Understand the importance of the sales and investment team's relationship.
Things to note:
- Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
- Only successful shortlisted candidates will be contacted.