Investor Relations Analyst
We are currently working with a global investment manager, formed in 2009, who are looking to add an investor relations analyst to their team. This role is a great opportunity MSc graduates to gain valuable experience within an established program which has over 11 years of track record. In this role you will be part of a multi-asset class systematic global macro program that trades a diversified portfolio of fundamental, technical, and liquidity strategies in the 70 most liquid futures and foreign exchange forward markets. You will be working closely with the Principals of Business Development. You can expect this role to grow accordingly with your progress.
- Source and compile month-end data and materials/publications
- Produce and update all marketing materials
- Maintain databases
- Source and compile materials for Quarterly Calls
- Assist BD for market analysis.
- Assist with White Papers and other ad-hoc requests involving data
- Maintain tracking spreadsheets for Cap Intro, Conferences, etc
- Master's degree in a quantitative discipline
- Highly skilled in Microsoft office
- Coding skills
- Ability to run financial analysis on returns/risk