Business Analyst, Real Estate Lending
- Develop and maintain an understanding and knowledge of the relevant compliance requirements, company policies and procedures pertaining to the role and the risks associated with Unregulated Lending, Credit and Financial Crime.
- Identifying process improvements and efficiencies where possible.
- Able to react quickly to evolving priorities but ensures that this is managed in a controlled way.
- Articulate technical subject matter to non-technical people in a way that they will understand.
- Identify dependencies and relationships between requirements.
- Articulate requirements clearly and concisely to developers in a way that makes successful delivery easy to verify.
- Real estate finance background and training in a major bank or other financial institution.
- Competent HTML and CSS skills.
- Competent SQL experience.
- Excellent MS Excel experience.
- Good understanding of relational data models.
- Working understanding of desktop hardware and networking.
- Working understanding of Agile project management and has used JIRA/Trello or similar.