Senior Sales Director (Germany) - Quantitative Beta Strategies / Index / ESG
- A proactive role, driving new business and pipeline for the firm
- Establishing relationships with key decision-makers at asset managers, and institutional investors such as large asset managers, sovereign wealth funds, pension funds etc.
- Setting the sales strategy and building pipeline across the DACH region
- Cross-selling in new services to existing clients
- Visiting clients on a regular basis, and keeping up to date on their corporate strategy
- Working together with different departments in the group across the business
- Assisting with organising marketing events and broader, business development strategy
- The successful candidate needs to have very strong sales experience within asset management or financial services on the institutional side
- Strong presenter with the ability to convey complex ideas and strategies
- The ability to help build long-term relationships with asset owners, asset managers, and consultants through a consultative and sophisticated approach to sales.
- A strong passion for solutions-based sales.
- Ability to interact at a senior level within an asset manager, index provider, or reputable financial institution.