Asset Management - Analyst/Associate
A successful fund manager with over $15bn AUM are looking for an Asset Management Analyst or Associate to join their Asset Management team in London.
- Analyse complex financial models and existing real estate investments.
- Creating business plans, refinancing, reports and exit strategies.
- Project and delivery management.
- Liaising with external stakeholders.
- Interacting with the Investment Committee.
- Assisting the the disposal of existing assets.
- Working closely with the investment and portfolio management teams.
- Bachelors degree in finance, engineering, architecture or related fields.
- 1+ years of asset management, or real estate investment/financing experience.
- Ability to create basic financial models on excel.
- Additional language advantageous but NOT essential.