Senior M&A Analyst - Tech Sector
This is a fabulous opportunity to join their very successful TMT sector team at the Senior Analyst level due to growth of business. You will have the opportunity to work with high profile clients and indeed a high profile team where you are able to gain extensive deal experience and develop your investment banking career.
- Responsible for building the financial model and working on the valuation and marketing materials
- Initial valuations, preparation of marketing materials (e.g. corporate presentations, IM etc.) and the coordination of Q&A and bid process.
- Contribution to various ongoing mandates: Updates of valuation & merger models, compilation of corporate presentations and IMs in the Technology sectors.
- Preparation of marketing documents for business opportunities (buy side, sell side, strategic reviews, etc.).
- Must have at 2 - 3 years of Investment Banking M&A sellside experience from a mid-market bank or boutique advisory or from the BIG 4 Corporate Finance Team ideally within the Tech sector.
- Must have proven M&A sellside deal experience.
- Must have outstanding academics and a minimum of 2:1 from a leading Red Brick University.
- Be able to demonstrate a high level of confidentiality
- Must have a high standard of accuracy and strong mathematical skills.
- Logical and methodical approach to problem solving
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken