Product Analyst/Junior Product Specialist, Private Debt & Private Equity strategies - Asset Manageme
- Support Senior product specialists representing the business core Private Debt & Private Equity strategies.
- Create marketing material and performance commentaries (pitch-books & presentations) to support with fundraising
- Supporting with responses for RFPs/DDQs
- Develop deep knowledge across the firm's strategies.
- Work directly with investors on investor requests
- Work closely with PMs on product and investment strategy
- Support fundraising initiatives.
- Assist in product research and preparing analysis and competitor analysis.
- Asset with new product launches
- Undergraduate degree (min 2.1)
- Studying towards CFA/CAIA or similar
- 1-3 years experience in Fixed income across asset management or Investment banking.
- Excellent knowledge of the Fixed Income/Credit Space
- Good understanding of public and private markets
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to interact with Senior leadership and Portfolio Managers.
- Excellent presentation skills (PowerPoint)
- Ability to present and articulate complex information to clients.
- Advanced excel skills