Client Engagement Manager
- Lead the development and delivery of innovative proposals, combining domain expertise, change and production capability, and automation services
- Think and act critically to ensure relevance of services to meet changing client and industry needs
- Elicit client feedback and chair governance forums, ensuring that any issues or opportunities are swiftly dealt with
- Manage and grow the portfolio of services delivered to the client by developing executing customer account and coverage plans
- Closely work with eClerx's offshore teams across Ops/Tech to resolve client issues, escalations and rapid response to requests.Actively involved in delivery governance
- Understand the client's short- and long-term strategy goals. Build a plan to integrate eClerx services and the client goals.
- Manage project proposals, timelines and deliverable for engagements from proposal through implementation in conjunction with the services team