Relationship Manager - Repacks/Corporate Trust
- Deliver client transaction management services through review, negotiation and execution of relevant documentation for new repack and debt issuance programmes, issuances and amendments to and updates of existing transactions, ensuring compliance with relevant documentation standards.
- Responsible for allocated portfolio of transactions across various clients.
- Act as a focal point for allocated clients. Build and develop client relationships.
- Ensure accurate set up and maintenance of transactions including post-closure matters.
- Ensure appropriate client/account management coverage including annual reviews and KYC renewals.
- Ensure all appropriate approvals are in place prior to deal closure including KYC, deal review, trustee approvals
- Participate in deal review as appropriate.
- Ensure billing/legal invoicing is current and accurate.
- Liaise with Operations regarding the implementation of new transactions.
- Ensure accurate creation, verification and actioning of diary dates for future events derived from relevant documentation.
- Ensure accurate opening, verification, management and closure as appropriate of cash and custody accounts on and offshore.
- Provide support to Sales on new business prospects as required.
- Provide support to Product in relation to product developments, as required.
- Maintain and contribute to audit and control activities.
- Ad-hoc duties as required.
- Working knowledge of Repackaged / Corporate Trust / Structured Finance transactions desirable.
- Detailed knowledge of Corporate Trust products and structured finance market desirable.
- Understanding of transaction documentation, deal execution and/or legal experience essential.
- Fiduciary legal experience advantageous.
- Strong transaction management / execution & negotiation skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Good client skills.
- Ability to prioritise workload.
- Strong PC skills (i.e. MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint).