Senior Product Development Manager - London
5 days left
The individual will be working with various departments including portfolio managers, sales, and marketing to structure and launch funds across a range of strategies, including SICAVs, AIFs, OEICs,mUnits Trusts, Hedge Funds and US Mutual Funds),
- Responsible for the full end-to-end product development lifecycle of structures, working across all asset classes
- Identifying client's needs and managing the product launch process from inception through the governance and through to the board meetings.
- Working with various teams to have oversight and management of the operational infrastructure and making sure it is in place to for new products.
- Working with fund lawyers to prepare offering documents and shareholder communications relating to the fund vehicle establishment across a broad range of jurisdictions.
- Building strong relationships with internal teams across the business.
- Keeping up to date with regulatory requirements and compliance.
- Degree-level educated with strong academic background.
- Strong in funds development across domiciles and ideally strong in Luxembourg technical knowledge
- Ability to interact with people at various levels of seniority
- Highly organised and details orientated, being able to work towards deadlines
- Must be prepared to challenge and stand up for their opinions
- Working effectively across cultures, functions and locations.