Product Development Manager - London - Junior to Mid level
- Logan Sinclair
- London, United Kingdom
- Competitive + Bonus + Benefits
- 14 Mar 2023
- 13 Apr 2023
- Job Function
- Industry Sector
- Finance - General
- Employment Type
- Full Time
The individual will be working with various departments including portfolio managers, sales, and marketing to structure and launch funds across a range of strategies, including SICAVs, AIFs, OEICs,mUnits Trusts, Hedge Funds and US Mutual Funds),
- Work on product development initiatives across all asset classes
- Helping to research and identify client's needs and then work on product launches working closely with senior product development managers
- Working with various teams to have oversight and management of the operational infrastructure and making sure it is in place to for new products.
- Working with fund lawyers to prepare offering documents and shareholder communications relating to the fund vehicle establishment across a broad range of jurisdictions.
- Building strong relationships with internal teams across the business.
- Keeping up to date with regulatory requirements and compliance.
- Degree-level educated with strong academic background.
- Some experience withing product development or product management
- Ability to interact with people at various levels of seniority
- Highly organised and details orientated, being able to work towards deadlines
- Must be prepared to challenge and stand up for their opinions
- Working effectively across cultures, functions and locations.