Performance & Reporting Quant, (VP), Large Credit Hedge Fund, London
Private & Structured Credit, Loan channels, CLOs, Performance, Investors, SQL, VBA
- Partner with the Front Office to develop, improve, and own data and performance solutions.
- Partner with Business Development Team to develop analytics to drive fundraising initiatives.
- Assist in the development of an automated, dynamic reporting environment.
- Reach out to existing & new Investors (LPs) with detailed performance on a deal -by-deal and portfolio level.
- Analyse current business processes and provide recommendations.
- Participate in and potentially lead the implementation of new platforms, processes, and reporting.
- Manage communications to senior management regarding ongoing initiatives.
- 6-8 years in financial services, ideally with a credit focus.
- Strong SME experience of Performance Attribution and Analysis (GIPS a plus).
- Good understanding of the level of details & KPIs required to illustrate the performance related questions from different counterparties
- Solid understanding of Credit Fund operating models and underlying components.
- Experience with data analytics & BI applications (Anaplan, Alteryx, PowerBI & Tableau preferred).
- Experience working with debt instruments a plus (e.g. bank debt, bonds, equity, derivatives), preferably in a hedge fund, private equity or audit environment
- Strong Excel, PowerPoint, SQL SharePoint a plus
- Build strong relationships at all levels within the Firm
- Masters in scientific discipline from a top university
- Experience and working knowledge of key credit underwriting metrics and the credit portfolio monitoring process a plus