Client Relationship Manager
- Onboarding and contract management: manage client take-on process, working with internal operations and legal teams.
- Client relationship building: management of relationships with allocated clients, ensuring the highest level of service e.g. query management, contract fulfilment, reporting requirements.
- Proactively reach out to clients, scheduling regular meetings/calls to ensure close contact and deliver client presentations in formal setting where requested. Work with colleagues to ensure that the clients receive correct and suitable reports on a regular basis.
- Internal recordkeeping: draft and update client plans on Salesforce to ensure client knowledge is shared across the firm.
- Identify, execute and manage continuous improvement: identify, facilitate and monitor internal and external initiatives relating to the continuous improvement in efficiency and experience across the whole client base. Develop and champion best practice processes, approaches and initiatives.
- Product knowledge: have a solid and up to date working knowledge of the content, being able to deliver it to clients in various formats and forums.
- Internal stakeholder management: build strong relationships with the team to ensure that clients receive the highest standard of operational support.
- Previous client facing experience of working with a global institutional client base is essential, as is experience in working with CRM databases.
- This experience is likely to have been gained within a financial or professional services institution, responsible investment industry or from working within an Investor Relations function.
- You should be committed, proactive, willing, diligent and responsible in undertaking all aspects of the role. Sensitivity in dealing with clients or prospects at a senior level is required as well as the flexibility to participate in a wide variety of client or prospect related tasks such as project management, coordinating responses to ad-hoc requests, editing and preparation for meetings.
- You must be accountable for delivering on both regular duties and ad-hoc tasks and should have a sense of urgency in execution; therefore, you will be highly organised, know how to prioritise and be accurate with an eye for detail. You are likely to be educated to degree level and other relevant qualifications are also desirable (Certificate in ESG Investing or Investment Management Certificate).