RFP / Proposal Specialist - Asset Management - Alternatives (12 month contract)
- Responsibility for DDQs and quarterly reporting requests
- Draft and execute technical and complex RFPs
- Work closely with portfolio managers, sales and other internal teams to curate responses
- Prepare Due Diligence packages/questionaries
- Assist in the building of an RFP database
- Respond to client/prospect written requests
- Minimum 5 years RFP experience within an asset management company
- Experience with Alternatives or Legal Industry
- Understanding of open and closed-end funds and strategies
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Undergraduate degree.
- CAIA/CFA or similar
- Advanced Word and Excel and Powerpoint skills
- Fast thinking, excellent communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure.