Product Development Associate - Funds - London
The individual will be working with senior members of the team and have exposure to various departments including portfolio managers, sales, marketing to manage the product initiatives for the firm.
- Helping with product initiatives, within the product development team, from fund launches, mergers, and restructures.
- Review of KIIDs and other fund documentation in relation to the funds to help ensure their accuracy
- Review of the fund fees, having a good understanding of how these are accrued and charged.
- Review and publication of funds data
- Help with drafting board papers for fund initiatives
- Assist with fund queries received from internal and external stakeholders
- Maintain and update procedures
- Liaising with internal departments such as compliance,
- Working with fund lawyers to prepare offering documents and shareholder communications
- Degree level educated with strong academic background.
- 2-4 years experience in product/fund initiatives roles previously.
- Studying towards a professional qualification
- Ability to interact with people at various levels of seniority
- Highly organised and details orientated
- Must be prepared to challenge and stand up for their opinions
- Working effectively across cultures, functions and locations.