Client Relations (Nordics & Benelux)
5 days left
- Being responsible for resolving, or overseeing the resolution of, inquiries from clients and respective client consultants, including ad-hoc requests for information
- Partnering with internal groups to ensure client needs are met
- Managing client requests on an ongoing basis to ensure that resources allocated to a specific client are in line with the revenue stream being realised
- Working closely with the US based Client Management teams to execute efficiently and effectively on client communication needs;
- Working closely with the portfolio management teams, dealing with portfolio managers daily, aiming to minimize portfolio managers' role in account management to the extent possible
- Attending investment team meetings to remain current on key investment strategies, developing product knowledge
- Assisting the sales team in cross-sell efforts.
- Minimum of 3 years buy-side asset management experience working in similar roles within the EMEA institutional market.
- Educated to degree level, the IMC qualification is required as threshold competency. Candidates who have not attained this level will be required to complete this within 12 months.
- It is important that candidates have strong underlying knowledge of fixed income products, including investment grade & high yield bonds, emerging market debt and bank loans.
- Knowledge of pooled structures such as UCITS and QIFs would also be an advantage.