Product Marketing - VP/Director Level - London
- Conceptualise and develop product marketing content for new and existing strategies for the International Ex-US business.
- These may include presentations, sales aids, brochures, and thought leadership pieces.
- Lead investment/product content either by creation or working with product specialists/investment writes, to create things such as investment insights, manager videos, other product marketing pieces.
- Manage marketing materials and product communications aspects of product-related initiatives such as new launches and ESG enhancements, including researching competitor materials and generating ideas for new collateral
- Manage workflow with Product, Editorial, Design, Digital and Compliance.
- Maintain strong working relationships with the Sales team and product specialists
- Help implement and strengthen the team's processes and relationships participating in cross-functional working groups
- Develop a strong understand of the company strategies and offerings to effectively communicate and business strategies to market, and ability to navigate across corporate structures with ease
- Work closely with advertising, brand and corporate communications teams
- Effective experience in asset management marketing
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Experience managing strategic campaigns from end to end
- Excellent project management skills