Associate Director - Leveraged Finance
- Supporting across all stages of a transaction from originating, preparing and presenting pitching materials, undertaking financial and credit analysis (including formulation of financial models), preparing and presenting materials for internal approvals and supporting the negotiation of legal documentation and deal execution;
- You will support clients via utilisation of balance sheet, as well as leading and supporting on the provision of syndicated loan and high yield bond products.
- Strong credit and financial analysis skills, including the ability to build and utilise complex financial models (strong MS Office skills are required);
- Knowledge of the leverage finance sector;
- Evidence of relevant execution experience with a proven track record of consistent performance;
- Ability to establish relationships with clients and advisors in order to originate new business, ideally with an existing network in place
- Strong writing and presentation skills and ability to communicate effectively at all levels and across different audiences;
- Demonstrable high levels of attention to detail, numeracy and accuracy;
- Knowledge of the regulatory and compliance requirements;
- Self-directed, highly motivated and able to work independently and as part of a wider team;
- We are dedicated to giving you opportunities and support to develop you both professionally and personally to optimise your potential.