Analyst / Associate - Leveraged Finance Debt Advisory
- Support the team on debt advisory transactions focused primarily on private equity transactions;
- Production of integrated financial models and transaction materials (teasers, information memoranda, management presentations, term sheet comparisons);
- Preparation of pitch books and relevant analysis for client and marketing meetings;
- Maintenance of proprietary intelligence databases.
- 2 - 5 years of experience in either Leveraged Finance, Debt Advisory, Private Debt or M&A;
- Strong financial modelling skills;
- Highly organised and efficient, with ability to multi-task and able to meet tight deadlines;
- Good team player;
- Excellent communication skills - able to communicate clearly and succinctly, both verbally and in writing;
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field from a top-ranked university.