Finance Analyst/Investor Relations Analyst
- Reporting to analysts and participants of the stock market (incl. senior management).
- Preparing documentation and calculations.
- Financial modelling and analysis.
- Providing supporting information for corporate projects and activities.
- Preparing strategic and financial results, including presentations to explain trend analysis.
- Getting involved with the company compiled consensus.
- Analysis of internal and external financial and operational information.
- Experience working in an Investment Management business or a Platform
- Roughly 1-3 years experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly numerate (familiar with reviewing and building financial models, financial plans and financial analysis)
- Experience presenting data in both MS Excel and PowerPoint.
- Comfortable working to tight deadlines while maintaining great attention to detail.
- Strong academic background (Accountancy background is a plus)
- The business will sponsor you to complete Chartered Financial Analyst qualification as part of the role.