Business Analyst - Data
Key responsbilities would include:
- Work directly with HR Business Stakeholders to define project requirements and design solutions
- Develop an understanding of the existing HR applications in order to propose ideas and solutions
- Document artefacts and capture requirements
- Work collaboratively with project managers, technical architects, UX designers, delivery teams and support teams in order to create the best possible solutions and transition them to production.
- Prepare user stories, acceptance criteria, test cases and training documentation.
- Good analytical skills.
- Previous experience of working as a Business Analyst in a technology team is preferred
- Previous experience of working in HR Technology would be good, but is not required
- Excellent communication/presentation skills to present to and liaise with all levels of stakeholders.
- Ability to work across geographies.
- Ability to pick up knowledge of the business, new technology areas, new processes/methodologies and apply these changes in the day-to-day working of the Technology organisation.
- Outcome and customer focused