BFC Product Associate
- Oversight of daily / monthly PnL substantiation reports in line with market view for the EMEA FX Options business.
- Valuation Control - monthly calculation of Prudent Valuation AVA for Global Options business along with involvement in regular documentation review and any project work around Pru Val which involves partnering with GVG and technology.
- Preparation of weekly / monthly and quarterly PnL and Balance sheet commentary for various stakeholders in the business and Finance. This also involves coordinating with regions to consolidate commentaries applicable for EMEA entities.
- Hold Weekly global PNL calls and go through with the results of PnL with the wider group providing market insight around drivers of the PnL.
- Aligned with product and financial control, the role has an oversight responsibility in the daily reporting of PnL done by India/GBS team.
- Involvement in the monthly Supervisory review control with the aim to provide input for areas where controls are to be enhanced.
- Preferably Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent) or CFA with good working knowledge of accounting concepts.
- Applies Financial Accounting & Reporting Expertise
- Applies Financial Analysis and Reasoning Skills