Cloud Data Architect Manager/Senior Manager
- Experience in one or more related cloud platform technology areas that interests you, for example: SQL Server, Data Lake Storage, Data Movement/Transformation e.g. Azure Data Factory/AWS Glue, Data Analytics e.g. Databricks/Synapse/BigQuery, Data Cataloguing, Data Quality, Data Lineage, Data Governance, Data Mesh/Lakehouse, Master Data Management etc.
- Some knowledge of common industry tooling covering areas such as ingestion, streaming, storage, visualisation etc.
- Experience with hands-on implementation on cloud platforms including at least one of: Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud
- Passion and enthusiasm for adoption of highly automated solutions
- Can communicate complex topics to technical and non technical audiences both internally and sometimes externally.
- Can demonstrate ingenuity and critical thinking
- An understanding of how your designs are operated, their sustainability and efficiency, and their overall impact.