Client Service Associate
- Initial drafting of Request for Proposal (RfP) documents, which will include collation of data and information and liaising with various internal departments,
- Screening, researching, providing information about prospective clients,
- Preparation of presentations in advance of meetings,
- Support the client follow up process, including taking responsibility for collating and writing information and materials to be sent to the prospect or client,
- Accessing and providing investment data from systems and other departments to obtain information as requested by a client or prospect or their advisers,
- Build and develop strong relationships with the other Client Services Analysts, Client Team Directors and all other internal departments such as Portfolio Management, Investment Strategy and Research.
- Strong writing, research, and analysis skills; ideally experience of conducting independent research,
- Comfortable interpreting numerical data and quick to understand complex concepts,
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, works well in a team,
- Problem-solving skills,
- Excellent attention to detail.