Quantitative Researcher - HFT
My client is a proprietary trading firm, which uses state of the art infrastructure for high and mid frequency trading. They are looking for Quantitatives with experience in high or mid frequency trading to create, test, and deploy systematic strategies in collaboration with other Quantitatives and the Portfolio Manager. Successful candidates will have 1+ years of experience in developing and implementing algorithmic trading strategies, using quantitative methods to do so.
- Designing, backtesting, and implementing trading strategies.
- Generating strategy ideas based on analysis of patterns in the market
- Creating tools to aid the data analysis process.
- A Master or PhD level degree from a prestigious university in a numerate field. Previous successful candidates have degrees in Engineering, Physics, Mathematics, Computer Science, etc.
- Coding proficiency in at least one language, including C++, Python, MATLAB, etc.
- At least one year of experience as a Quantitative Researcher or Trader, where you used sophisticated data science methods for the optimisation of strategies.
- You will need to be a confident, resilient, and highly motivated individual, capable of working collaboratively with your colleagues in your office and in other locations.