Senior Investment/Portfolio Analyst, Fixed Income
- Finance Network
- London, United Kingdom
- 03 Apr 2023
- 28 Apr 2023
- Job Function
- Industry Sector
- Finance - General
- Employment Type
- Full Time
- Provides portolio investment analys for the European High Yield team,
- Quantitative Investment Analytics
- Work closely with internal business functions, such as client service, investment teams, product specialists and marketing
- Produce portfolio management reports
- Assist with operational build out of reporting processes
- acting as the analytics and problem solving base for different areas of the business, producing monthly and quarterly client reports and assisting with any project work or ad hoc requests.
- Create detailed reports for clients, communicate results to portfolio management teams and create commentary for marketing and sales teams.
- Produce monthly performance attribution deliverables
- Minimum 5 years experience in Asset Management in simular risk/investment role
- Strong undeerstanding portfolio positioning
- Understanding of reporting and risk metrics such as credit risk exposures
- Understanding of fixed income attribution
- University degree; Studies within Business, Science or Mathematics is preferred.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal skills