Collective Portfolio Service (CPS) Manager
- To be part of the Investment Management department and primarily responsible for the management of the Collective Portfolio Service (CPS).
- Working alongside the Head of Collectives to perform the tactical management of the active CPS after changes occur on underlying Collective model portfolios.
- The CPS Manager is responsible for executing the quarterly changes necessary in the passive CPS range so that the strategies are in line with the appropriate benchmark they track.
- The CPS Manager is responsible for executing the quarterly changes necessary in the Systematic CPS Mandate after the Strategy Committee has agreed the appropriate asset allocation.
- Working with the Head of Sustainability to ensure that the ESG criterion is abided by, that the scoring methodology is integrated and monitored dynamically across all CPS models.
- The jobholder is a member of the Strategy Committee and must be fully prepared for such meetings including providing advance and follow-up papers and actions in a timely fashion.
- Attend and contribute to the regular strategy meeting and the weekly stock meeting. P
- Be responsible for liaising with member firms on any information necessary to explain the day-to-day working of CPS, current positioning, views on Markets and explaining recent activity together with liaising with the CIO on strategy views to disseminate as required.
- To attend external fund house presentations and financial conferences as appropriate. To be responsible for ensuring their regulated CPD is updated and completed annually.
- To effectively manage risk in areas of responsibility and ensure that key risks are identified.
- Is responsible for keeping themselves abreast of all major investment and economic issues through all sources available which includes external research and the financial press and media.
- Market instruments
- Portfolio Theory
- Credit Markets
- Economics: Macro and Micro
- Taxation: as it applies to OEIC wrappers
- FCA regulations, business and dealing procedures
- Stock valuation techniques
- Structured Products
- Partnership compliance procedures