Operational Due Diligence Manager
4 days left
- Review of external (fund and distribution platform) non-investment risks using a risk based approach decided by the Head of ODD;
- Undertaking the work and delivering the ODD reports in relation to both; the initial 'on-boarding' of new, and the on-going BAU monitoring of existing, 3rd party fund managers/platforms.
- Contributing to our approach to ODD and development of our policies and procedures, including current processes e.g. coordination of monthly attestations;
- Being part of the sub adviser approval process and working directly with the Sub Advised Fund Forum to make operational recommendations to our sub advisers;
- Helping colleagues understand the importance of ODD issues in the context of the investment universe.
- Contributing to the ODD framework to reflect best practice and capturing key industry topics e.g. ESG.
- Perform daily investment guidelines monitoring and escalating breaches to the Head of ODD and internally (as applicable).
- Perform monthly monitoring of sub adviser attestations process and escalate breaches (as applicable).