Investment Director - Fiduciary Management Service, London
4 days left
- Design and Implement investment strategies for DB pension schemes to achieve a buy-out or self sufficiency funding level.
- Helping to reduce liability risks by investing in assets that match the interest rate and inflation exposure in the liability, by building liability models and constructing hedging strategies.
- Management of the portfolio including trading, portfolio construction and risk management
- Conducting investment research and asset allocation analysis.
- Represent the business externally at client pitches
- Support the head of Fiduciary Management with business strategy
- Undergraduate degree (min 1.2)
- CFA / FIA preferred
- Previous experience from investment consultant, Actuary, Fiduciary manager or Liability Driven Investment (LDI) focused business
- Excellent understanding of Defined Benefit pension schemes
- Previous experience with multi-asset investing
- Previous experience as a portfolio manager preferred.
- Strong understanding on Liability Hedging
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong relationship management and client facing skills