Senior QA Automation Lead
As a Senior QA Automation Engineer you'd work to enhance their low-level FX algorithmic trading platform. Working closely with the FX quant and eTrading desks, you will help to build and maintain primarily Java services that will include Market Connectivity, pricing, risk managment and order execution. The QA team will ensure that software quality being released to production is that of a high standard.
- Knowledge of low-latency system designs and test automation architecures, with a drive to solve complex problems will be ket to success in this position.
- Strong automation testing in complex areas
- strong development skills in Java is essential
- Knowledge of KDB (Although not required - good to know)
- Flexible work/life balance (currently 2 days in the office)
- Relaxed culture
- Pays upto £135,000 base