Analyst / Associate - NPL Asset Management
5 days left
Key Responsibilities and Experience
- The NPL Asset Manager will have an analytical mind-set, be highly numerate and have excellent communication skills.
- The business is a young, dynamic, and growing firm.
- The role involves close contact with a client, the role would suit candidates who can work independently and are motivated to learn in a fast-paced environment.
- Candidates would be expected to have between 2-5 experience in loan asset management with a focus on NPL's.
- Must have a good understanding of, and interest in, finance, particularly debt assets backed by commercial real estate and non-performing loans.
- Require real estate experience and understand the underlying aspects of the real estate portfolio.
- Experience working with NPL portfolios on either equity or debt side is strongly preferred.
- Special servicing experience would also be highly regarded.
- This is a senior client/counterparty facing role and the right individual will assist in managing a significant internal team
- Excellent level of written and spoken English, as well as advanced competence with Excel, Powerpoint and Word.
- Candidates would be expected to conduct analysis, both qualitative and quantitative, and contribute to the firm's proprietary models.
- An intermediate to advanced level of quantitative skills would be preferred.
- Programming experience (ideally VBA and/or Python) would be positively considered but not essential.