Credit Risk Manager
A Private Banking company, Leeds based.
- Second-line review of proposals (Debt, Equity and Guarantees) and maintaining a good balance between return and risk exposure. This includes second-line input into the Early Engagement Committee and Investment Committee.
- Provide second-line input into the structuring and due diligence process, including assessment of third-party due diligence provided by technical, legal and other advisors, highlighting gaps and opportunities for improvements.
- Provide second-line oversight and monitoring of the Bank's Credit risks and associated systems and controls, highlighting gaps and opportunities for improvements.
- Contribute to the development and enhancement of the Credit Risk Management Framework and supporting credit risk policies, standards and procedures.
- Monitor and test the Bank's credit risk profile relative to its appetite, limits and early warning indicators and escalate issues to the Senior Credit Risk Manager.
- Contribute to the development, coordination and delivery of credit risk management information and intelligence about developments and prospective credit risks and exposures in the portfolio.
- Contribute to the delivery of projects, working in matrix teams to deliver joint outputs that are in line with the Financial Crime and Credit Risk frameworks.
- Substantial knowledge and experience of credit risk assessment in wholesale banking.
- Demonstrable experience in infrastructure finance and/or investment banking.
- Strong analytical, presentation and numeracy skills.
- Possess strong presentation skills.
- Skilled communicator including strong report-writing skills.
- Strong attention to detail and well-organised; ability to prioritise, multi-task and work well under pressure.
- Self-motivated and works well independently; capable of taking initiative without prompting.
- Strong problem-solving techniques, including the ability to identify, research and resolve unfamiliar issues.
- The ability to clearly communicate issues with a high level of confidence, maturity and credibility to key stakeholders.
- Immediate start
- 6 month contract
- Competitive day rate