International Sales Support Analyst
You will be providing high quality relationship support to the Swiss accounts and Sales Managers acting as an interface with all areas of the business including Marketing, Operations, Client Service and Fund Management teams in order to seek timely resolutions to client queries.
- Providing dedicated sales support to investment sales managers including maintaining an organised database of consolidated information, supporting material and records of sales activity
- Contributing to sales activity by co-ordinating meetings, emails and client follow up. Being proactive in identifying sales opportunities and communicating these to the Investment Sales Managers
- Collating consolidated information obtained from category management, marketing, fund operations, client servicing and fund management areas to the sales team for use in the sales process
- Acting as a conduit between the sales team to ensure the demands of the sales effort are delivered satisfactorily
- Providing high quality support to Swiss clients dealing with technical queries both pre and post sale by responding to all inbound client queries
- German or French language skills would be a nice addition but not essential.
- Communication skills: Ability to liaise with senior stakeholders and other key relationships, being able to consolidate detailed information into concise summaries.
- Industry knowledge: An understanding of the distribution and Fund Management environment within the Asset Management industry.
- Experience of Wholesale Markets, Client Service and Relationship Management would be desirable.
- Experience in or serving the Asset Management industry would be ideal