Private Capital Advisory - Analyst - Secondaries
- Linear Partners
- London, United Kingdom
- Highly Competitive +Bonus +Benefits
- 24 Feb 2023
- 01 Mar 2023
- Job Function
- Industry Sector
- Finance - General
- Employment Type
- Full Time
- Creating informational materials on companies being promoted in LP-led and GP-led secondary processes
- Conducting new investor/buyer outreach during live transactions
- Performing financial modelling on companies in LP-led and GP-led secondary processes (LBO/DCF) and fund-level modelling for sponsor clients
- Preparing presentation materials and pitches for potential clients
- Coordinating with M&A teams and the broader PCA team globally on processes
- Compiling bi-annual secondary market updates to be published externally.
- Professional experience in investment banking, private equity, consulting, or transaction services is required.
- Experience in secondaries is preferred, but not required. Candidates without experience in secondaries should have conducted research on the market prior to interviews.
- Candidates should have training and basic skills in creating presentation materials and financial modelling. Additional training will be provided, but some foundational skills are preferred.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong written communication skills, attention to detail, and accuracy.