Identity and Access Management Engineer
- McCabe & Barton
- London, United Kingdom
- £80k - £100k
- 28 Jan 2023
- 07 Feb 2023
- Job Function
- Industry Sector
- Finance - General
- Employment Type
- Full Time
This position is responsible for enterprise IAM services and solutions to include privileged access management (PAM), identity governance and administration (IGA), single sign-on (SSO), self-service password reset (SSPR), and multi-factor authentication (MFA).
About the role
About the role
- Maintain and support of Azure Active Directory in a hybrid cloud/on-premise environment
- Develop relationships with key stakeholders and business leads
- Support and all systems in the Directory Services environment to ensure 100% availability
- Build, administer, and/or support enterprise IAM systems and solutions for privileged access management (PAM) and identity governance and administration (IGA).
- Support of access management services, such as single sign-on (SSO), multi-factor authentication (MFA), and self-service password reset (SSPR).
- Ensure identity management systems implement and enforce access controls and frameworks such as Role Based Access Control (RBAC) and least privilege.
- Facilitate continuous improvement and adoption of IAM system capabilities.
- Provide subject matter expertise and technical leadership on IT projects.
- One of the following:
- Bachelor's degree or higher in computer science/engineering, or a related information technology field and three years or more of IT administration or IT database administration experience.
- Associate/vocational/technical degree in an information technology field and five years or more of experience in information technology.
- Seven years or more of information technology experience.
- Experience with:
- Privileged access management solutions and processes.
- Build, administration, and/or support of identity management systems.
- Identity lifecycle management, multi-factor authentication (MFA), self-service password reset (SSPR), and single sign-on (SSO).
- Administration and support of identity management and governance tools.
- Enterprise directory and directory integration services (e.g., Active Directory, Azure Active Directory, and LDAP).
- Planning, building, deploying, and managing enterprise solutions.
- Identity and access management solutions and processes.
- Application integrations via API.
- Active Directory, Azure AD, and Exchange Online.
- Kerberos, SAML 2.0, OAUTH, and Open ID Connect.
- Infrastructure security, including cloud, Windows, Unix/Linux, desktop and mobile.
- Implement functionality provided by identity management solutions, enterprise directory services, and access management solutions.
- Evaluate critical systems, prioritize workflow, and determine solutions.
- Research and advise on IAM trends and capabilities.
- Use data analysis to drive service improvement.
- Learn new tools, processes, and work methods based on business needs.
- Communicate via written, verbal, and presentation style to individuals of varying technical abilities and job function.
- Knowledge of:
- Ability to: