- Finance Network
- London, United Kingdom
- £40k - £60k
- 31 Jan 2023
- 02 Feb 2023
- Job Function
- Industry Sector
- Finance - General
- Employment Type
- Full Time
The purpose of this role is to provide first class representation to investors and collaborate with the Head of Distribution, regional sales consultants, marketing and investment manager. To collaborate with investment and distribution colleagues to produce compelling and high-quality content for use across a range of mediums. To create the most positive environment possible to facilitate sales and the retention of investors in all clients products.
- Develop a thorough understanding of the Funds and investment process, becoming an expert on the Funds and markets in which they invest.
- Collaborate with investment and distribution colleagues to produce compelling and high-quality content for use across a range of mediums.
- Understand where to source information and, when needed, produce quantitative analysis for content.
- Engage in regular collaborative efforts with the distribution team and work towards the goals and objectives of the distribution team.
- Manage and maintain regular contact with the Head of Distribution.
- Preparation of monthly/quarterly factsheet commentary.
- Support with production of annual Investment Adviser reports.
- Expect to travel occasionally further afield with colleagues for off-site meetings.
- Be ready to assist with production of marketing material when required, particularly in relation to external and internal events.
- Assist in market research for new fund development.