FI Credit Analyst, Funds
- Carr Lyons
- London, United Kingdom
- 04 Feb 2023
- 08 Feb 2023
- Job Function
- Credit Analysis
- Industry Sector
- Finance - General
- Employment Type
- Full Time
Our client is looking for an NBFI/Fund Finance Analyst to come and join the credit team based in London.
- Providing support and advice to deal teams on credit profile and structuring, risk appetite, policy and process for credit proposals with specific focus across the Insurance and Funds Finance Teams.
- Portfolio management, working with colleagues across business units to produce industry reports/insights that will enable the Bank to proactively manage its exposures in this sector.
- Approving credit up to the designated PCAA. For clients outside the designated PCAA, recommend as required.
- Understanding the importance of and be aware of operational risks. Contribute to the management of such risks
- Preparation of Regulatory Reporting and Reviews in regards to Asset Quality.
- Contributing to the creation of the Risk Management culture by actively looking to improve policies and systems.
- Understanding the impact of industry and geography issues and change in internal/external credit environments on the credit quality of clients in the portfolio. Recognise and recommend appropriate changes to structuring of proposals to counteract these changes.
- Contributing to business development through participation in internal/external client meetings and identifying cross sell opportunities.
- Proven experience in a risk position exercising credit delegation in a major financial institution with at least 3 years knowledge and experience in credit risk management in institutional banking.