RWA/Capital - PMO/Project Manager -SVP
- London, United Kingdom
- 04 Feb 2023
- 13 Feb 2023
- Job Function
- Industry Sector
- Finance - General
- Employment Type
- Full Time
- The PMO/Project Manager is a vital member of the Finance Transformation's PMO Office. Reporting to the Lead Program Manager(s) they will be part of the PMO office which manages and coordinates work across key pillars of the Finance Transformation Program including: culture, risk and controls, architecture and technology, data, and communication.
- Working within the PMO Office and across the FTO team to support Program Managers ensuring that the FTO functions seamlessly and cohesively maximize the impact of the organization's transformation efforts.
- The manager will oversee status reporting & resource coordination, and project planning & dependency management of the workstreams and initiatives. Further, the manager will support the Lead Program Managers by ensuring that initiatives across the Finance Transformation Office (FTO) are executed in an efficient, effective, and controlled manner leveraging an agile approach were appropriate. To do so, the manager will have to work closely with Senior Stakeholders, SMEs, and several Project Managers with varied skillsets including Scrum Masters, Agile Coaches, and process engineers.
- Day to day ownership of program management across the Finance initiative specifically RWA
- Support Program management leads in their day-to-day ownership of program delivery for their milestones from Initiation to Validation by Internal Audit and final closure.
- Supports identification & tracking of risks, dependencies and issues across the Program and coordinates mitigation actions
- Support Program management leads in resolving issues escalated by workstream leads
- Identifies and resolves risk and issues where possible or escalates to leadership as required
- Support the program management leads in working with business stakeholders to identify business needs, validate pain points, and determine the high-level value proposition / business case for implementing innovative solutions via the FTO
- Provide Finance Transformation office reporting and informational updates to Program Leads and stakeholders
- Develop/analyze reports to identify trends, patterns, and issues related to the management of Finance Transformation initiatives, and present findings and recommendations to Program Leads
- Continuously assess the Finance Transformation Office PMO Office initiatives and introduce improvements and best practices, as needed
- Collaborate with other project managers to promote an environment conducive to information exchange
- Support other Finance Transformation projects, as needed
- Substantial experience in Program/Project Management with proven success in project management and execution.
- Experience in supporting transformation projects and organizational change initiatives.
- Experience in supporting the development and implementation of new business processes
- Excellent quantitative and qualitative skills; being able to analyse data, draw conclusions, identify trends and issues, and diagnose root cause of issues
- Ability to support a cross-functional project team with varied disciplines.
- Proven experience in providing quality control and oversight, and development of dashboards and reports for a portfolio of projects.
- Track record of success in delivering high quality work in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Analytical mindset to resolve issues in a variety of complex situations
- A team player who will implement initiatives effectively and motivate others to contribute
- Experience or demonstrated ability to work effectively within a heavily matrixed organization
- Strong communications (written, verbal and interpersonal) skills, including tact, diplomacy, and ability to influence senior executives
- Integrity, maturity, dependability, a positive professional attitude
- Experience within the Financial Services or another regulated industry is preferred.
- Oral Communication
- Written Communication
- Project Management
- Relationship Building
- Results Orientation
- Bachelor's/University degree, Master's degree preferred
Job Family Group:
Project and Program Management -------------------------------------------------
Project Management ------------------------------------------------------
Full time ------------------------------------------------------
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi .
View the " EEO is the Law " poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement .
View the EEO Policy Statement .
View the Pay Transparency Posting