Investor Relations Analyst - Real Estate Private Equity
- Belmont Search
- London, United Kingdom
- £60k - £65k + strong bonus
- 28 Feb 2023
- 27 Mar 2023
- Job Function
- Marketing and Public Relations
- Industry Sector
- Finance - General
- Employment Type
- Full Time
- Support the team with a high volume of new / existing investor requests including DDQs, RFPs, RFIs andad hoc requests.
- Prepare and maintain a range of marketing materials (e.g. briefing notes, presentations, INREV DDQ).
- Work with the project management team to maintain data rooms, manage and update status trackers andsupport with fund closes.
- Involvement with preparation of key investor events (e.g. annual general meetings, networking events).
- Become a key member of the team in supporting existing client relations through management of theinvestor portal and coordinating responses in a timely manner.
- Build strong internal relations across a range of internal stakeholders (finance and operations, investment and asset management etc).
- Experience in financial services, accounting, corporate finance, investor relations or other professionalservices seeking a move into investor relations
- Strong written communication
- Genuine interest in investor relations
- Strong organization skills and ability to prioritize / adapt to changing priorities
- Self-starter and ability to work collaboratively as part of a small team
- Advanced PowerPoint skills