Proposal Product Specialist
7 days left
- Legal & General
- London, United Kingdom
- Competitive salary, benefits and bonus
- 28 Feb 2023
- 30 Mar 2023
- Job Function
- Marketing and Public Relations
- Industry Sector
- Finance - General
- Employment Type
- Full Time
What you'll be doing
What we're looking for
- Taking responsibility for producing and finalising production of responses for the asset class.
- Working collaboratively with other Proposal Product Specialists and team members from our managed services provider as well as across LGIM, especially the Sales and Investment teams.
- Developing relationship with associated investment SMEs keeping abreast of developments.
- Being the interface between Proposal Services team and Investments.
- Contributing to the development of the assets under management through collaborating with sales team members.
- Finalising responses for review, using standard, pre-approved content as well as creating new tailored content where necessary.
- Communicating with business partners and SMEs (e.g., Investment Management, Distribution, Performance Measurement, Legal & Compliance, etc.) to verify appropriateness of content during drafting process.
- Prioritising your own workload to adhere to the project timeline, highlighting any challenges or resource constraints.
- Guiding and training (where necessary) junior team members (e.g., Proposal Specialist, Graduate Proposal Specialist) in improving their knowledge of the asset class.
- Participating in ongoing initiatives to support global business requirements
What we're looking for
- Financial and technical writing skills
- Editorial skills, including document layout
- Prior usage of content management systems (e.g., Qvidian), Client relationship management (CRM) systems (e.g., Salesforce) as well as having a familiarity with data visualisation tools (e.g., Power BI)
- Knowledge of capital markets and investment management concepts with desire to learn and deepen expertise
- Understanding of institutional and retail distribution channels; the client segments, their differences, and the proposals process for each
- Someone who already holds or is willing to work towards Investment Management Certificate (IMC) and Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) certifications