Product Development Director - Private Markets - London
- Logan Sinclair
- London, United Kingdom
- Competitive + Bonus + Benefits
- 15 Mar 2023
- 14 Apr 2023
- Job Function
- Industry Sector
- Finance - General
- Employment Type
- Full Time
The individual will be working with various departments including portfolio managers, sales, marketing to structure and launch funds across private markets.
- Responsible for the full end-to-end product development lifecycle of private market structures, working across alternative asset classes
- Managing the product launch process from inception through the governance and through to the board meetings.
- Setting strategy and working with sales and investment teams, on competitor analysis, market intelligence and sizing.
- Providing management and control over the execution of project initiatives from business acceptance through to delivery.
- Working with various teams to have oversight and management of the operational infrastructure and making sure it is in place to for new products.
- Working with fund lawyers to prepare offering documents and shareholder communications relating to the fund vehicle establishment across a broad range of jurisdictions.
- Building strong relationships with internal teams across the business.
- Keeping up to date with regulatory requirements and compliance.
- Participating in various industry body working groups and supporting ad hoc project work.
- Degree level educated with strong academic background.
- Strong background in structuring and developing private market products.
- Experience in dealing with institutional and retain markets
- Ability to interact with people at various levels of seniority
- Highly organised and details orientated, being able to work towards deadlines
- Must be prepared to challenge and stand up for their opinions
- Working effectively across cultures, functions and locations.