Senior market and Climate Risk Officer
- Arab Banking Corporation
- London, United Kingdom
- 16 Mar 2023
- 15 Apr 2023
- Job Function
- Risk Management
- Industry Sector
- Finance - General
- Employment Type
- Full Time
- Responsible for the production of the daily market risk & middle office reports and analysis with a proper commentary on daily movements, as well as monitoring the approved market risk limits and ensure any breaches escalated to senior management with the follow up with the responsible area.
- Responsible for the production of the monthly IRRBB reports and analysis to finance teams in London and across Europe.
- Continually maintain and enhance control framework on all related treasury and market risk operational activities; recording & tracking operational risk events, developing KRIs, delivering MI.
- Develop and maintain digital transformation across tools, processes and data warehouse.
- Support the Head of Enterprise & Market Risk Management on the development, validation, and maintenance of Climate and ESG risk management framework and supporting analytics models, such as stress testing and scoring methodologies that translate the physical and transition climate and wider ESG metrics into quantitative impacts across financial and non-financial risk domains.
- Commercial Banking products incl. Trade Finance and Treasury (FX/IR swaps) in particular would be advantageous
- Good understanding of market and interest rate risk in the banking book.
- IT literate, strong proficiency with Excel, VBA and SQL is a plus
- Numerate with excellent research and reporting abilities
- University degree in a numerate subject
- Financial services environment preferred
- Stress testing would be advantageous
- Professional and reliable
- Ability to engage with stakeholders across the business
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Meticulous and analytical
- Independent and motivated, with the ability to cope with pressure responsibility and competing deadlines