Middle Office Associate - Securitisation
- MW Recruitment
- London, United Kingdom
- £65k - £70k
- 16 Mar 2023
- 15 Apr 2023
- Job Function
- Industry Sector
- Finance - General
- Employment Type
- Full Time
- Periodic reporting of assets and liabilities for various secured funding structures, including RMBS, ABS, private warehouses and Bank of England funding schemes.
- Determination of priority of payments and management of resultant cashflows.
- Management and analysis of collateral held at the Bank of England.
- Ongoing monitoring of securitisation transactions performance against criteria and triggers.
- Production of waterfall and associated payments.
- Ownership and production of investor reports and their publication.
- Reconciliation of bank accounts of securitisation structures.
- Securitisation knowledge and experience across multiple asset classes.
- Experience within another lender or audit environment would be preferred.
- Strong analytical and data management skills are highly valued.
- An interest in and understanding of the Treasury function within a bank, NBFI or other lending environment.